Into the Woods - Faceted Moss Agate Solitaire with Twig Band
A Beautiful Moss Agate set in 9ct Gold.(Images are Yellow Gold)
A simple solitaire 4 claw setting & Scalloped Gallery detail setting. Setting Sits approx 6/7mm off the finger.
The band is cast from a real twig, this ring retains much of the texture of the original twig.
Smooth on the inside for comfortable fit.
The width of the ring ranges from 2mm(Narrowest parts)-4mm.(Buds)
Weight Varies depending on the size. Approx 3g
Gemstone: 9mm x 7mm- Due to the nature of moss agate each one is individual.
It can be made in any size so please state your ring size in the customer comments on checkout. Additional charge for rings over Size Q.
Made to Order; Please allow 4-6 weeks for dispatch.
If you need it sooner, Please email prior to ordering to check availability.
Moss agate is a beautiful and unique gemstone that requires proper care to maintain its beauty over time. Here are some general care instructions for moss agate jewellery:
1. Cleaning: Use a soft, lint-free cloth to gently wipe after each wearing to remove any oils, sweat, or dirt. Avoid using harsh chemicals or cleaners, as they can damage the stone.
2. Storage: Store your moss agate jewellery separately from other jewellery pieces to prevent scratching. It's best to store it in a fabric-lined jewellery box or a soft pouch to protect it from scratches and other damage.
3. Avoid exposure to chemicals: Keep your moss agate jewellery away from chemicals such as household cleaners, perfumes, hairsprays, and cosmetics, as these substances can dull the stone's luster or even cause damage.
4. Avoid heat and sunlight: Excessive heat and prolonged exposure to direct sunlight can cause the color of the moss agate to fade over time. Store your jewellery away from direct sunlight and sources of heat.
5. Gentle handling: Moss agate is a relatively durable gemstone, but it can still be chipped or cracked if subjected to sharp blows or rough handling. Be mindful when wearing and handling your moss agate jewellery to avoid impact with hard surfaces.
6. Periodic professional cleaning: Consider taking your moss agate jewellery to a professional jeweller for a thorough cleaning and inspection periodically, especially if it's set in a piece with other gemstones or intricate metalwork.
By following these care instructions, you can help preserve the beauty and luster of your moss agate jewellery for years to come.